Now, probably more than ever, medical supplies have no margin for error. This includes using anti-fog for safety glasses, anti-fog for face masks, and anti-fog for face guards. All of these supplies are needed to help our medical providers deal with this Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak that is taking over the globe.
“Imports of Medical Supplies Plummet as Demand in U.S. Soars”, “Doctors Say Shortage of Protective Gear Is Dire”, “Where Are All the Face Masks for Coronavirus?” These are the kind of headlines you’ll find with a quick internet search for medical supplies.
This should be an indication of just how important it is for medical providers to have as much help as they can get during this crisis. They’ve got a difficult job to do and there is no room for a compromise for their personal protection or the condensation control with their glasses, face masks, or anything else. This is where anti-fog spray for safety glasses comes in. KleerVu is the manufacturer of the world’s greatest anti-fog spray cleaner — in addition to many other superior products. This cleaner is the best anti fog for glasses that you’ll find today.
Anti-fog For Safety Glasses
What is anti-fog? It is a spray or other substance that prevents condensation on a surface. This enables the person wearing the safety glasses to have clear vision — allowing them to perform the task to the best of their abilities.
One of the best things about our anti fog for glasses is that it is so easy to use. All you have to do is spray it on the surface of your safety glasses and then wipe it clean. We recommend using an Ultra Fine Microfiber Cloth.
Why Are Safety Glasses Important?
Studies show that wearing safety glasses are your best defense against eye injuries. And you’ll be even more protected with KleerVu anti-fog on your safety glasses so you can see clearly. Plus, wearing safety glasses can have a significant impact on overall, long-term eye health. Here are 5 reasons to wear safety glasses.
- No foreign objects — When you have safety glasses with anti-fog you increase the chances that foreign objects won’t get into your eyes. If things like dirt, dust, and pollen get into your eyes, it can be irritating and lead to other issues.
- Accidents — Whether you are at work, working on a project at home, or anything else, your eyes need to be protected when you are using chemicals, fumes, and anything else that has the potential to get into them. You might even accidentally get something in your eyes just by touching them with your hands. This won’t happen when you’ve got safety glasses on.
- UV protection — If you happen to be spending much time outside, you are subject to UV light exposure. If this is you, make sure that you are making regular visits to the eye doctor to make sure there are no negative effects happening to your eyes.
- Computer usage — Wearing safety glasses can help people who use a computer a lot to avoid Computer Vision Syndrome. This is something that can happen to people who are staring at a screen for long periods of time. People may not realize this is happening, but over time staring at a screen can lead to eyestrain, blurred vision, and dry eyes. Safety glasses with coated lenses can help prevent this from happening.
- Look cool — Believe it or not, there are plenty of safety glasses that look fashionable. There are plenty of options to choose from so there is something that is sure to fit your style.
We Can Help
Safety glasses will do much more to protect your eyes than just sunglasses or prescription glasses. Especially if you use anti-fog for your safety glasses. If you are fed up with fogged up glasses or safety glasses — don’t be. There’s no reason to when there is a solution available to you. Give us a call today and get the best anti fog for safety glasses to solve your fogging problems. For good. We guarantee it!